Level 3 (RQF) Paediatric First Aid
A course meeting the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Ofsted.
Who should complete this course?
This course is suitable for those who have a specific responsibility at work or in voluntary and community activities, to provide help to children and infants in a range of first aid situations.
2 day course that covers both theory and practical training in the following areas:
- Regulations and recording accidents
- Managing incidents and prioritising First Aid
- CPR for Child and Baby and the use of an AED
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty
- Bleeding and shock
- Fractures, burns, scalds and eye injuries
- Childhood illnesses, including Febrile Convulsions and Meningitis
- Bites and stings
- Anaphylactic and electric shock
- Medical conditions including asthma, epilepsy and diabetes
Candidates are continuously assessed throughout the course by way of practical assessments and a multi-choice assessment paper. Successful completion of the course provides candidates with a Paediatric First Aid certificate that is valid for 3 years from the date of the course. Re-qualification is required after 3 years. It is recommended that skills are updated by attending an annual half day refresher course.
£125 per candidate (group rates available for courses taught in your workplace)
Next Course Dates: Contact us regarding future course dates.
Royal Life Saving Society UK
“Excellent course, very informative and professionally delivered.”
Get In Touch
Location: Living First Aid, 26 Burlingham Rd, South Walsham, Norwich NR13 6DT
Telephone: 01603 270582
Hours: M-F: 8.30am – 5.30pm